With times changing at such an alarming speed, it’s never been more essential to start modernizing your business efforts so that you can keep up with both your competition and your customers. Needs and behaviors are both progressing and evolving, and as a result a different approach needs to be taken to marketing to ensure you can still successfully spread the word about your products and services.
Fortunately, figuring out how you can start to advertise your brand in the most effective way using nothing but the web doesn’t have to be as difficult as you might expect, as there are several pathways that you can explore in the modern market to start making a name for your business in no time at all! So, if you’re interested in finding out more, then simply read on.
These Are The Two Most Important Platforms You Need to Start Generating Brand Awareness Online
Get On Social Media
Almost every successful brand now has their own popular social media pages, and this is no doubt with good reason. In recent years social media platforms have managed to attract dramatic numbers who flock to their sites and applications each and every day, constantly on the lookout for new content and profiles to channel their interest or attention into. These billions of users who are browsing on such sites for upwards of 10 hours per day could easily be future customers that will spend spend spend with your brand given the right motivation, so you must cash in on this opportunity before it’s too late!
Building a good social media profile is half of the battle. You also need to establish an attractive aesthetic that is both professional and creative in equal measures, while still being unique enough that users are able to instantly recognize and associate your posts with your brand. Once you feel as though you have decided on the best theme for your profile and its posts, it’s time to create some top quality content that is able to draw people in and leave them wanting more!
Offer interactivity to keep things fun, and be sure to include direct links to your business website and its products or services. There’s little point in channeling so much effort in social media marketing if you aren’t going to benefit from more traffic to your site!
You can also use social media to help build a better relationship with the audience members that you are reaching out to with your marketing campaigns, as you can use such platforms to communicate with your customers virtually though private messaging and public comments.
Focus On The Platforms Your Audience Prefers
Learning about all the various social media platforms can be overwhelming. You probably wonder how you’ll ever find the time to deal with them all. But, the thing is, you shouldn’t deal with them all, at least not until you can afford to outsource more. Instead, focus on the platforms your audience prefers.
But how do you figure out which platforms are best? Ask yourself a few questions first.
- What are my objectives? – Do you want to spread brand awareness, share interesting content, engage with people through live video, or something else? Knowing the goal can get you just a little closer to understanding which social media platform you should use.
- Who is your target audience? – This is the first thing to determine before you even create a product or one bit of content to share, therefore, if you’re choosing social platforms you should already know the answer to this.
- What social media platform is your target audience using? – When you know your audience, you’ll also know which social platforms they’re using, for what, and whether your content will work with them or not.
- Who are your competitors? – Might seem like a strange question but it’s imperative that you know who your competition is. You only need to know the top two or three competitors of yours so that you can find out how they’re doing things and fill in the gaps.
- What type of content are you creating? – If you’re creating visual content it can go almost anywhere today. If you’re creating mostly text-based content such as blog posts, ebooks, etc., then you’ll likely want to focus on platforms that tend to focus less on visuals and more on text.
- How much time do you have to devote to social media marketing? – This is the last question only because it’s one of the most important. The less time you have, the more likely you need to limit the number of platforms to use.
Once you answer these questions and research the social media platforms you should be able to choose which one(s) that you want to focus on. When you choose, ensure that you’re putting your all into it. Create an amazing profile, share, engage, and be social.
Optimize Your Website
So, you’ve gone through the process of expert website design in order to gain a set of attractive pages to post online. You finally published your business website onto the internet for all to see and enjoy. And you are consistently publishing great content on your social media profiles.
However, you soon realize that more needs to be done to attract sufficient traffic to your platform if you’re going to stand any chance of spreading the word about your business!
Thankfully you needn’t get stressed or concerned, as optimizing your business website is the perfect modern solution to help you start to build a reputation as a trustworthy and worthwhile business, and it couldn’t be easier to begin. Optimizing your website will allow your pages to rank higher in results pages, which is one of the most essential forms of advertising today.
If a user were to type their request into their favorite search engine, then they will likely scan through the first page of results, and nothing more. Without optimization, you risk being stuck on the 4th or 5th page, far away from any active users.
Instead, if you take the time to utilize long and short tail keywords, include backlinks on your website, and indulge in a variety of other SEO (search engine optimization) efforts, then you will no doubt reap the rewards when masses of new customers flock to your site. Don’t worry if you aren’t too sure about SEO, as there are many skilled and experienced teams that will be more than happy to take over this more complex step on your behalf.
Social media marketing can generate loads of traffic, but only if you keep in mind the point of social media which is to be social. Take the time to build relationships, and your efforts will pay off in big ways by sending more targeted traffic to your website and offerings than you probably thought possible.
Figuring out how to spread the word about your products and services may take time at first, but your efforts will payoff in the long run if you use the tips shared above.
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and get more eyes on your business now!