Could you use some help with your Twitter game? Perhaps you’re tweeting not-so-regularly, but your tweets aren’t getting you any engagement? Maybe learning a few Twitter stats can help you figure out how to tweak your strategy!
It’s no secret that Twitter is my favorite social media platform. How do I love Twitter? Let me count the ways…
It is no secret that I have a love affair with Twitter, as it’s my favorite social media platform. There are many uses for Twitter, including,
- connecting with key influencers
- demonstrating your expertise in 140 characters or less (yes, it is possible)
- reaching PR folks and responding to opportunities
- finding speaking engagements
- catching up on the latest marketing trends
- performing geographic and industry advanced searches to find people
Perhaps one of the most significant reasons I like Twitter is that it’s an easy platform to use get conversions. That’s what the infographic below is all about.
- asking for a retweet
- the power of shortened links and images
- when to tweet,
- why responsiveness matters
- and more.
So take notes, and step your Twitter game up!
12 Twitter Stats To Help Get You More Conversions
How do you use Twitter as a marketing tool?