What is Just Blog It?
The Just Blog It challenge is a free 30-day blog challenge for entrepreneurs beginning May 15, 2014. The goal is simple: write and share a new blog post every day during the 30-day challenge and share the work of your fellow bloggers.
The Just Blog It challenge is hosted by me and Brandi Starr @CassiusBlueCo. We’re two busy moms, entrepreneurs and bloggers. Yes, we wear a few more titles but you get the idea!
As marketing professionals, we understand the value that blogging adds to the marketing efforts of small businesses. We put this challenge together to make blogging more fun, build community, and help all of us to build better blogs!
Whether you are a new or seasoned blogger, this challenge is for you. Visit the Just Blog It website for details on the challenge and to sign up for free.
So why should you join the Just Blog It challenge?
- If you are a blogger looking to get more comments and more visitors to your blog, Just Blog It is for you.
- If you’ve always wanted to blog but didn’t want to go it alone, we have built in accountability and support to keep you motivated!
- If your content is a little stale, and you need to breathe some new life in to your blog, write with Just Blog It and invigorate your blog.
- If you’re always stuck on what to blog about, we’re fixing that problem! We’re giving you 30 days of blog topics, all you have to do is write.
- If you don’t have time to blog (or so you think), the Just Blog It challenge gets rids of many of the reasons why you run out of time. We’re giving you the blog topics, in advance, and we’re sending some comment love your way.
If you ever needed an incentive to blog, Just Blog It is for you! We start on May 15!
Create a Daily Writing Habit
(It takes 21-days to form a habit, we are doing 30 for good measure)
Register for Just Blog It at http://justblogit.us
How does the blog challenge work?
Theme: You will receive a theme to write about every day for 30-days. We’re giving you the daily writing prompt to get you started.
Write: Write and publish a new post each day of the challenge based on the day’s theme.
Network: We’re giving you a list of participating bloggers for you to follow and engage with across social media.
Share the Love: Read, comment, share other’s posts. We’re also sharing posts on Facebook & Twitter using the hashtag #BlogSmallBiz
Rinse and repeat throughout the challenge! Visit http://justblogit.us to register for the challenge and get started!
Did you know?
Many lifestyle bloggers (the non-business bloggers) participate in blog challenges and link parties on a regular basis. That’s how they grow their audiences, by blogging in tandem, and commenting on each other’s posts. This is how you build a community around your blog, and this is why we decided to launch the Just Blog It challenge just for entrepreneurs.
As business owners, we’re always looking for ways to network, collaborate, and share our businesses. Participating in the Just Blog It challenge will help you accomplish these goals, and so much more!
Are you ready to accept the Just Blog It challenge with me?