The amount of advice a business owner can get regarding social media usage is astounding. I mean, just hit Google and look up some tips and tricks for using social media for your business and you can get lost in a rabbit hole for days.
Figuring out what to post on social media is only a part of the challenge. The other part, and in my opinion the most critical part to using social media to market your business, is CONSISTENCY.
Most people have a hard time being consistent on social media, with both content AND frequency of posts. Consistency is the greatest lead generating tool in your social media marketing arsenal!
I had the pleasure of being interviewed on MGN Radio and we discussed this very thing. We talked about a variety of tips and tricks for using social media to increase your engagement, drive traffic to your website, and increase your conversion rates.
Have a listen here! Warning: You will be taking notes, so grab something to write or type with.
How to Post Consistently on Social Media [MGN Radio Interview]
This conversation was a serious how-to festival! Show highlights include:
- What is a Marketing Strategist (and Social Media Manager)
- How to figure out the best content to create
- Ways to get more eyeballs on your content
- An often overlooked traffic source (and how to use it)
- My biggest challenge as an Entrepreneur
- The WORST way to get leads from social media
- How to tweak your posts to increase conversions
- How I balance entrepreneurship and motherhood (no sugar coating here folks!)
I hope you liked the interview as much I did! If you have trouble accessing the replay, click the link here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mgnradio/2017/07/27/kemya-scott-social-media-manager