UPDATED: Read my recap of the SWIBA Awards – yes it was awesome!
Entrepreneurs are traveling from all across the country to attend the 3rd Annual Stiletto Woman In Business Awards, aka SWIBA, being held in Atlanta, GA on March 17, 2012. This year’s event is a one-day immersion of inspiration, strategy, and practicality in business. And it will be awesome!
SWIBA is an annual awards program by Stiletto Woman Media, and is “one of the first comprehensive award programs to honor everyday women in the solo and micro business sector on a national level.” If you’re not already familiar with SWIBA then you’re probably wondering why you should attend SWIBA. Well, I’m glad you asked!
SWIBA is not your typical conference, it is a unique experience.
- Woman solo, micro, or independent business owner
- Aspiring woman business owner or independent professional
- Woman (or man) wanting practical business strategy information
- Woman (or man) desiring to network with like-minded professionals
If you answered yes to any of the above,
you must join me at SWIBA on March 17th.
Entrepreneurs are traveling from all over the country to attend this program. So you will have national networking opportunities all in one place. Consider it a national meeting of great like-minded take-action entrepreneurs!
SWIBA will feature nationally syndicated keynote speakers – I said speakers, yes plural, more than one! We have Stacie Francombe, Danielle Knox Ross, Shirley Strawberry, and Robyn Freedman Spizman as keynotes, and we have a host of strategy sessions developed specifically for small business owners. This means you!
SWIBA is creating a buzz and making headlines nationwide! Here’s your chance to join in the excitement of the first LIVE event!
This event was created to celebrate you
– the entrepreneur –
and all your accomplishments and achievements!
But you don’t have to take my word for it. I’m not the only one excited about SWIBA! Read about it from some other folks:
- Small Business Examiner names the 23 Atlanta finalists
- She Owns It Lists Stiletto Woman in “25 Sites For Women Entrepreneurs To Love“
- Finalist: Vanessa Parker, The Pink Boss
- Finalist: Jennifer Gerlock, Hip As I Wanna Be
- Finalist: Brandi Starr, Cassius Blue Consulting
Pitch contest, book signing, sassy swag bags… check. Experienced pros, education, networking, inspiration and motivation…check. Laughter, new friends, personal and professional growth… check. And me! Yes of course I’ll be there!
With all that said, I know you want to join me at SWIBA! Grab your ticket here and let me know you’re coming!
- Check out the SWIBA event website
- Meet the SWIBA finalists and the SWIBA National Advisory Board
- Join our Facebook event page
See you in Atlanta on March 17th!
SWIBA National Advisory Board Member