Building a brand can become an overwhelming experience for a small business. So oftentimes, when people the term “branding” they are referring to a logo. But if you’re a regular here at Marketing Sparkler, you know this is not the case. And furthermore, building a brand is much more than designing a logo.
My Interview On The Authors Lab Podcast: How to Build Your Brand
I had the pleasure of talking about all things branding for solopreneurs and small business owners recently on The Authors Lab podcast with Allison G. Daniels.
And I’m happy to share this interview with you! Join us for a 30 minute dive into branding, and what you should think about when it comes to your brand, including:
1) What to think about when building a brand on a budget
2) Visuals, tone and language
3) Platforms you should be on, and why
4) When to say yes (or no) to opportunities and why
5) How to use what your competitors are doing, and why
6) Reasons for a formal referral program…
…and more! Listen here, and let me know what you think!
Details About The Authors Lab
Episode 19: Going With The Authenticity of Your Brand
Host: Allison G. Daniels – Award Winning 3X Bestselling Author | Writing Coach
Follow The Authors Lab Podcast Here
Produced by Elite Conversation Podcast Media