Hard work always pays off. It’s the same with growing your Facebook page.
If you’re on the verge of giving up and choosing the option of buying Facebook likes, hear me out first. Puh-leaze don’t do that! Fake fans WILL NOT buy your products and services. So what good are they?!
As Norman Vincent Peale said, “It’s always too early to quit.” And it’s true. Are you sure you tried all techniques and strategies on how to organically grow the fan base of your Facebook page?
How about this infographic guide made by social media marketing expert Mike Gingerich and Visme? In case it’s your first time to see this guide, all you have to do is answer these 7 questions.
If you made it this far I hope you realize you don’t have to scam your way into success on Facebook. Let’s recap, shall we?
How Do You Attract the Right Facebook Fans?
The seven questions to answer are:
- What are the goals of your business?
- Who is your target market?
- What is the online behavior of your target market?
- What pain does your target market have and how will you solve it?
- What language does your ideal customer use?
- What benefits do you offer customers that they can’t get elsewhere?
- What can you offer customers for free to attract them to your brand?
If you’ll notice, looks can be deceiving. These 7 questions aren’t as easy to answer as you go through this exercise. But it’s a must for your business! The answers to these questions will not only guide your Facebook efforts, they will guide your marketing efforts in general.