Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, StumbleUpon, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram, Forums … got a headache yet??
I think we can agree… social media can be overwhelming!
- How do you decide which social media platforms are right for your business?
- What are the differences between them?
- Which will help you meet your goals?
- How do you build brand awareness, drive traffic to your website and generate revenue?
If your head is officially spinning, you’re not the only one. Social media isn’t as easy as it looks, if you don’t have a social media strategy in place that supports your company’s marketing strategy.
Keep reading to learn more about what a Social Media Strategist can do for your business!
If you already know you’re ready to take social media off your plate, click here.
Your Social Media Strategist, aka Miss Kemya, awaits…
A Social Media Strategist Is A Marketing Partner
Let’s tackle the social media portion of your marketing plan. If you have a social media strategy in place, but it’s overwhelming or confusing, you have some options I encourage you to explore.
Your social media strategist can do any number of things to help you achieve social media success, such as
- rank sites in order of importance for your business, so you know which sites to concentrate on
- teach you how to a platform and show you a few shortcuts to save you time and headaches
- get your profiles set up and build the foundation to get you started on a platform
- divide your social media plan into phases, so you don’t join a bunch of sites at one time, get overwhelmed and give up.
A good social media strategist will never force you to join all the social media platforms.
They will identify the best platforms for your business and tell you why. They can work with you to come up with the best mix of tools and platforms to fit your strengths, interests AND needs.
Your social media strategist is your collaborative partner, so keep an open dialogue about your interests and limitations and your strategy can be adjusted to suit your needs.
I’ve seen a wide variety of strategies over the years and ultimately what works is what the client is committed to doing. It doesn’t work when you take on more than you can realistically do. For example, it may sound ideal to participate on 20 different sites but after using a few of them you find that you really only enjoy three of them.
I’d rather see a client work extensively at networking on those 3 sites than stretch themselves too thin on 20. If you’re not committed to fully using all 20 sites, why bother? A little bit of time here and there won’t yield social media results, and then you’ll think your social media strategist stinks. We do not want that to happen!
Make sure your strategy is in line with your goals and don’t be afraid to adjust your strategy if it isn’t working for you.
You are entitled to ask questions and change your mind, so speak up! Remember, your social media strategist wants you to be successful.
Now that you understand what a Social Media Strategist can do for you and your business… I’d like to offer an alternative. If you just don’t want to do it yourself, believe me, I completely understand.
I can remove the overwhelm, and make social media easy,
yes EASY, via
Social Media Management Services
As Your New Social Media Manager, I will
- Provide an overview on using social media for business, to build your brand and drive results.
- Set up your social media profiles, revising bios, content and graphics to make sure your profiles pop!
- Develop your content marketing strategy – what to post, when to post, where to post, how to engage, etc.
- Create the content to build following ad get your audience engaged.
- Post on your social media profiles and manage your engagement and interactions.
You: go back to running your business.
Me: your new Social Media Manager.
Your new Social Media Manager, aka Miss Kemya, awaits…