Pull up a chair, grab a drink and stay a while!
I mean it, c’mon and hang out for a bit! I’m Miss Kemya, Chief Marketing Sparkler at this here empire, and I’m here to serve you. So I created this page to give you a brief snapshot of Marketing Sparkler’s products and services, help you to navigate the blog, and stay connected!
Marketing Sparkler serves small business owners by:
- creating marketing strategies and executing those strategies
- social media strategy and management (to make you look like a social media pro!)
- crafting content marketing campaigns (via blogging, social media, graphics, etc.)
- offering ebooks and ecourses in the Biz Shop
- doing whatever else you need us to do to help you make plenty o’ money!
About the Blog
Oh the blog… one of my favorite places on this site. The blog is for people who need to have a clear understanding of how to market their business offline and online using social media. The blog is chock full of info on all things related to social media, blogging, business strategy. networking, entrepreneurship, and marketing strategy.
How to navigate the blog
There are literally hundreds of articles to browse, so if you’re a first timer, here’s my suggestion:
- If you have a specific need, I encourage you to select a blog category and read a couple articles.
- If you’re looking for general marketing information, as in “I have some time to kill” or “I dunno where to start” read the most recent articles.
Be sure you have something to take notes with. You’re probably going to take notes while reading. Your creative juices just might start ooooozing out of your ears. I have been know to cause braingasms… it’s a thing over here.
Whether you’re a DIY entrepreneur managing your own marketing, or an employee charged with managing your company’s social media accounts, you can use this blog to figure out what to do and how to do it! I write in an action-based style; there’s no fluff here, I give you specific action items to do to get results.
Small Business Marketing Tools and Resources
If you need resources… I got resources. The Small Business Marketing Tools and Resources page is a list of products that I recommend for running your business. Please note: A company cannot pay to be on this list. I only recommend products and tools that I (or someone on my team) use. Of course you should do your own research, but this is a great starting point.
Again, welcome to the Marketing Sparkler community. I hope you enjoy your time here! Please feel free to connect with me via social media and introduce yourself. If you would like to chat, I’m just a phone call, email or a tweet away.
Ciao, Miss Kemya
Popular Blog Posts by Category
- Social Media is Not a Bullhorn, Please Stop Screaming at Me
- How to Get Your Current Network to Share Your Content Every Day
- How to Use Social Media to Generate Leads
- How to Analyze Your Competition’s Social Media Efforts
- A Busy Entrepreneur’s Guide to Social Media Management
- How to Get Your Blog Post Shared 1000 Times
- Develop Your Blogging Strategy
- Why Every Local Business Needs A Blog
- Simply Hitting Tweet Does Not Constitute A Blog Promotion Strategy
- How to Include Unusual Holidays in Your Content Calendar
- 4 Ways to Boost Your Small Business With Content Marketing
- Wear Your Brand Everyday Without Looking Like a Walking Billboard
- 5 Steps To Take When Creating A Small Business Marketing Strategy
- DIY Marketing or Hire a Professional?
- How To Make It Through Emotional Days In Your Business
- How to Focus on Clear, Actionable Goals
- How to Transform A Strategy Into A Plan of Action
- Busy Is Not a Synonym for Productive